Nipple care is usually done in the traditional way. A cloth dipped in warm water is used to wipe away excess milk and saliva. Sometimes, harsh soap is used to clean nipples. Enzymes from baby's saliva, water or even soap residue can remove moisture from sensitive nipple skin, thus making it sore and cracked.
- Ideal for both expecting and lactating mothers
- Kokum Butter is used for ulcerations, fissured lips, chapped skin and skin disorders, it exhibits excellent emollient properties and deeply moisturizes and promotes healthy, supple skin
- Virgin coconut oil has antibacterial, antiseptic and cleansing properties
- The natural Vitamin E present in virgin coconut oil promotes healthy skin, and helps in smoothening and protecting skin from cracks and fissures
- Apply Himalaya for moms nipple care butter to the nipple and areola and massage gently, or as directed by your physician
- Instructions Included