6-Layer HYPASHIELD Triple Particle Filtration System
Outer Layer - Filters coarser particles
Middle Layer comprising of :
- 2 Spun Bonded layers - Fluid protection
- 2 Melt Blown layers - Filters bacteria and small particles
Inner Layer - Super soft fabric for moisture control and with antibacterial finish
- Comfortable breathing
- Wider face coverage for maximum protection
- Innovative 2-panel design for universal fit
- Adjustable nose clip for enhanced protection
- Soft, elastic ear loops for extra comfort
- Minimal eyewear fogging
- Low heat build up
- Convenient flat-fold design for easy storage
- Washable upto 30 washes and reusable
- Engineered 6-Layer Triple Particle Filtration System
- Accommodates all facial movements
Wildcraft's HYPASHIELD W95 Outdoor mask has been tested and approved by Government of India authorised labs for below tests:
- 95%+ Bacteria filtration efficiency (BFE) for over 3um (micron) sized bacteria
- 95%+ Particle filtration efficiency (PFE) for over 0.3um (micron) size particles
- Splash resistant test on Hydrostatic head test for up to 160 mmHg
- Differential pressure test (Delta P) with < 35Pa/cm2
- Wash your hand properly with soap before wearing and after removing the mask
- Wash the mask as per wash care after everyday use
- The mask is for individual use ONLY, not to be shared with others to prevent contamination
- Store the mask in a dry place and away from sunlight
- Change the mask if there is difficulty in breathing
- Discard and dispose the mask after 30 washes
- Step 1 - Hold ear strings by your hands, face the concave side
- Step 2 - Pull the strings over your ears, cover your nose, mouth & chin with the mask properly
- Step 3 - Adjust the bendable 'nose conforming pin' to avoid leakage and to ensure the perfect fit
- Step 4 - Inner layer should be pushed in to make the concave shape; it should not be pulled out
Outdoor Walk, Travel & Commute, Biking, Cycling Police, Traffic, Security & Delivery Personnel, School
- Usage instructions & precautions should be followed as recommended
- Improper usage of the mask may cause health risks
Q. Will it help against COVID 19?
Ans. No mask can guarantee 100% protection against COVID 19 but the droplets/aerosols that are required for the virus to transmit come at various micron sizes.
The HYPASHIELD W95 mask has been tested as per BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) that are tested in Ministry of Textile approved labs. With 95%+ Bacteria filtration efficiency (BFE) for over 3um (micron) sized bacteria, 95%+ Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) for over 0.3um (micron) size particles and Splash resistant test on Hydrostatic head test for up to 160 mmHg; the masks offer exceptional protection as per above parameters
Q. What is the hygiene and care taken while manufacturing and packing these masks?
Ans. Postproduction every mask goes through the high temperature steam sterilization process for a duration of 20 seconds. After sterilization, specially assigned & trained packing team packs the masks with care, wearing masks and gloves. We put the masks in 1-time sealable pack, which can only be opened by customer.
Q. Is it Govt/Lab approved?
Ans. Tested as per IS test standards by Government of India approved labs
Q. Can Kids use this?
Ans. No (this a Large size)
Q. Can we wash this with water/alcohol?
Ans. Yes. Wash it with water and soap
Q. Is there any expiry / For how long can this mask be used?
Ans. Upto 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Q. Where are these manufactured?
Ans. Bangalore & Solan
About The Brand
Wildcraft is the largest outdoor & adventure brand in India due to its background in materials management, design and engineering, and rich understanding of backpacking consumers, products and practices. Wildcraft has an array of head-to-toe products for trek-to-travel solutions.
Size & Fit
Comfort fit for Adults
Fits all face types
Material & Care
Dip & Soak
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Tumble Dry
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Do Not Wring